Friday, October 11, 2013

Hello Las Vegas!

No pictures yet, I'm still trying to get the house set up.

I love it here.

WE love it here.

In the two weeks we've been here, we've seen more of Mike, yelled less, hugged more and spent more time as a family than we did in Chicago.

I've started really homeschooling Julia.  She's a genius.  I can't believe how smart and hard working she is.

Gabriel makes me laugh every day.  I love/loathe three years old, but at least he's cute.  Even if he does make your eardrums bleed. 

Charlotte is so sweet.  I can't talk about how sweet she is enough.  I swear, Heavenly Father knew I needed her and I'm so glad she's who she is.  She adds this calmness and sweetness to our lives and I'm so thankful for her.

And Kara keeps peeing on the floor.

*sigh.*

But our house is beautiful, our view is STUNNING and it amazes me that this is our life.  The people in the ward here have been incredible already and Mike and I are thrilled to get to know everyone.

We'll see how they feel about us.

Eep!

I'm taking one more day to unpack, finish my laundry and then have a quiet weekend with the family

and Monday

I blog.

1 comment:

Savannah said...

I've been in Vegas all week on vacation! It really is a beautiful area. And the weather was perfect this year. Last year, I came in August and thought I was going to melt into the sidewalk.

Enjoy setting up your new home. I'm so happy for you and your family.